mardi 31 mars 2015

Profile Switching Problem

I posted the following on Keebler658's [Animus] Book Mob Farm thread, but I figured I'd post here too just in case anyone can help me...



One problem I'm having with this is, when I try to change from the profile I finish up with to the next one I have to restart RB each time, otherwise it keeps going on the first profile I start (I've tried loading with RB still running current profile and by stopping it first, then loading the new one and starting again - same thing either way so I always have to completely close and start RB again). Is it something I'm doing? I'm not blaming your profiles, I'm sure I'm just doing something wrong, but any help is appreciated.^^



I've included my 2 most recent log files...thanks for any help!


Attached Files







Profile Switching Problem

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire