mardi 28 avril 2015

Buff Problem - No Efficient Usage of Skills

Hello TheBuddyForum,

I dont know if iam the only one with the problem or not but here is my problem :

The Skillbar allows you to show 8 Skill Slots at the same time ( Left Mouse, Middle Mouse, Right Mouse , Q,W,E,R,T )

I Use T for Movement and waste 6 Skill Slots for Buffs. and 1 OFC for My Attack. Now my Problem is, why the Bot cant Buff and Switch the Slot and Buff and Switch until all buffs are active and then the bot can use the Other Skill Slots for Debuffs or Vaal Buffs etc.



I made picture for you to show you what my problem is, Why i cant Say my Bot : Hey use everytime for Farming The Buffs X Y Z. So i can use the other Skill Slots for Vaal Buffs or my 3 Debuffs.

Is there A plugin or stuff to manage it ? i tried already some stuff out but nothing works.

thanks!


Buff Problem - No Efficient Usage of Skills

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire