When using my druid healer and I try to set the config settings to raid settings a white box tells me that Tyrael works better for raiding but I cant seem to find Tyrael anywhere in the forums, ?.
By the way all of the payed routines are great as I am a 62 year old who had a disagreement with a powersaw a couple of years ago and a couple of fingers on left hand don't work so good anymore but the routine enable me to play at an agreeable level So Keep Up The good Work, Worth More Money.
Thanks
By the way all of the payed routines are great as I am a 62 year old who had a disagreement with a powersaw a couple of years ago and a couple of fingers on left hand don't work so good anymore but the routine enable me to play at an agreeable level So Keep Up The good Work, Worth More Money.
Thanks
Enyo
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire