dimanche 29 mars 2015

TPS won't go above 5, regardless of settings.

Hi there,



I'm having some issues with my Demonbuddy's TPS. I have "Enable TSP modification" enabled and set to 30, but no matter what I do it still only shows the bot running at 2-5 TPS. I've tried to disable that option and vary the #, but nothing changes. I'm running the latest Trinity Fork (0.8) and QuestTools, and have tried multiple re-installs. I have a decent computer, and as you can see in the screenshot attached, neither D3 or DB are using many resources at all. When I play manually I have all graphics settings set to maximum at 1080p resolution and have no FPS issues whatsoever, so this is sort of baffling. Any help with this would be much appreciated!



Thanks,

Alerean


Attached Images


Attached Files







TPS won't go above 5, regardless of settings.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire