vendredi 27 février 2015

A bright spot in my otherwise shitty week.

so, i recently moved to Skullcrusher with one of my toons to raid, which ended badly i might add. but before that i was on a different realm [not named for stalker reasons]. after a week of being without gold, i resubbed to one of my farming accounts from january. the next morning i have mail on my farm account, i check it and oddly enough its mail from some random for 13k and change. easy come easy go, i just come up 13k!!



so as some of you know, im on a 72 hour vaca on my alt so im goofing off playing around with the idea of appealing[i know better, im lucky to have the suspension instead of a ban, ty blizzjeebus]



so while im off goofing off i find i have gametime on my second farm account and promptly remember the policy of paying the sub and getting a free month on the second.



fast forward to earlier this evening, i use ahbot to empty my bags of shit id gathered out of my mailbox. posted everything, even the single parchment that i had traded back and forth between my main to transfer gold through the ah. this one parchement had been used for many many transactions, and i posted it randomly last night. now, the category its in, ive edited the profile to post for 100g buyout for default.



this is what i woke up to--



best day ever.PNG



can my day get any better!!!


Attached Images







A bright spot in my otherwise shitty week.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire