samedi 28 février 2015

Vendoring all my stuff

Hi



I've been having issues with Honorbuddy vendoring items I do not want it to vendor, like thermal anvils, various type of elixirs, reagents, vanity items etc. Basically anything that has a vendor value and is not commonly used by a bot. This mostly happens when running various questing profiles, and since my knowledge of Honorbuddy is limited I have no idea how it determines what items to vendor. The last profile I ran didn't have anything in the profile instructing it to vendor, so I guess Honorbuddy overrides it when the bags are full.



This boils down to 2 questions:

- Why doesn't the log list what items it vendors? It just states "Selling items". It's difficult to get an inventory list of what items I'm lacking that has been sold to the vendor.

- How can I easily override Honorbuddy to not vendor items?



Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm getting tired of my inventory being raped.





Vendoring all my stuff

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire