vendredi 27 février 2015

Programming student asking for some information about the bot

Hello!



I'm a programming student. I'm very interested in making bots for some games in my free time. I'm using AutoIt and C# depending on the game. Of course in near future I would like to try C++ for botting because I believe it is the best programming language for it. For now i'm just learning C++ in my game creating courses.



Your bot looks so fantastic that I could not resist to ask what libraries have you used to develop this kind of bots. It will help me save so much time in the future. To save your time you can just tell me the names and I'll dig the information by myself.



Of course if it is some kind of secret then I'm sorry for disturbing you.



Thank you for your answer.



Best regards





Programming student asking for some information about the bot

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire