samedi 28 février 2015

Question about receiving gifts from a botter

A friend I know IRL bots and asked me to join his server, so I did and he gave me a few thousand gold to get me started out so I could get bags and gave me a mount of the AH. That was on my main account. I have recently picked up botting on D3 on my main pc (mistakes were made before I had a slight clue, I plan on converting to my laptop ASAP). I have a copy of both HB and DB now. I have yet to run HB with all of the patching going on and I have a throw away account on a totally different Bnet acct to make gold on. I am going to bot HB on my laptop when I get started and never on my main pc. I know that when you get a substantial amount of gold for nothing it puts up a red flag as a gold buyer. Oh and just for extra information I have never done anything against ToS/EULA on that account, what I want to know is: How do people with throwaway accounts safely get the gold to their main account for use. I WANT to buy mounts and other cosmetics and use them on my main account, but as safely as possible w/o losing the main account.





Question about receiving gifts from a botter

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire