jeudi 26 février 2015

Safest way to farm gold?

Whether it be using a profile/gatherbuddy/whatever, what is the safest way for me to AFK farm gold? I only bot during "human-like" hours of the day, as well as while I am botting I always monitor it. While at work I watch it from Teamviewer, while I also have BuddyCon setup to my phone so I get notifications when I get a whisper and can whisper people back, etc. But I am pretty much broke right now, and I need to make some gold. How can I do so, while maintaining the lowest possible chance of getting reported/banned?



Should I max out my mining/skinning/herbalism and just farm them? Where at?

Should I run profiles for farming certain mobs? What and where?

If I need to farm mobs, what character should I use? also, will it need PVE Gear? (my toons only have PVP gear right now)

etc. etc.



I hope I posted this in the correct forum section.



I appreciate the help guys.



-Optimiztix





Safest way to farm gold?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire