samedi 29 novembre 2014

Accounts Manager - Auto-Close Client on Disconnect

Good morning buddies!



I have been testing the capabilities of ArcheBuddy over the last few days, and have been pleasantly surprised! A well done project, with many wonderful developers making some very useful plugins, so, thank you for that! I purchased a lifetime key yesterday! :o



That being said, I am having trouble with the Auto-Close Game Client on Disconnect feature of AB. :confused:



I have both the, Auto Launch Checked Accounts, and Auto Close Game Client on Disconnect, boxes checked, but whenever I get disconnected via, "The god's have disconnected you." (Happens ALL the time, AB or retail, as my internet connection here is, spotty, at best. Can't wait to get home!) the game client remains open and will not auto re-launch.



If, however, I close the game client manually, forced (alt-f4/task manager) or not, the auto-launch feature works perfectly fine, indicating that the issue lies with the Auto Close. (Character logs in with the default settings, but, after some searching around, I know that's from the drop-down character selection box and server communications with those settings. - I don't use that feature when I'm babysitting the bot/playing semi-afk. :p)



There is nothing in the log outside of the regular connection information that would indicate that something was goofed up either. Though I did notice that even after the account was successfully logged in, and I only have one account, there were many more Authentication Success! messages being spammed (by spammed, I mean a message logged in accordance with the Delay between launches setting value) into the Log. This does kind of concern me, as, I don't know if that means AB is trying to log-in to the already logged in account, and if so, looking at it from the server end, I would be suspicious.



My logs:


Hidden Content











Some of the methods of resolution I have tried:


  • AB in Admin mode.

  • Client in Admin mode.

  • Leave Auto Launch checked with Auto Close un-checked. (yeah...you never know ;))

  • Restarting/Updating/Re-installing AB.

  • Ensuring PC and Drivers are all up to date.

  • Ensuring my anti-virus was not interfering w/ AB or the client.

  • Changing the delay between launches to various intervals.

  • Enabling/Disabling plugins auto-running on login (Anti-afk only)






My question is this, is there another setting that I can try to change, another method to implement/initiate a close game client command (via plugin or otherwise), or is an update to AB the only way to correct the issue?



Furthermore, IF, a fix can be written via plugin, I know that there is an API manual available, and would love to be able to write a fix myself, I simply haven't quite had the time to tinker just yet. Also, I wanted to ask here if it was even possible first. :p



Lastly, I have another question regarding AB's ability to connect via a tethered device. I can make another thread if you'd prefer for record keeping's sake, or post info on that in a follow on comment in this thread. Please let me know! :D







Thank you very much for your assistance, and I look forward to working with you in the future!

newb23





System Information:


Hidden Content










Accounts Manager - Auto-Close Client on Disconnect

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire