dimanche 30 novembre 2014

Issues with grindbot's combat (disc-priest)

Hi,

I'm having some issues with grind bot. I'm not sure if it's something I can configure my way out of, or I need some other botbase/combat routine/plugin?



I'm playing a disc priest, and when grinding it really sucks for me. It never casts shield, except for pre-pull, even though I have set it to shield whenever I'm below 100% life.

It also uses some spells I don't think is optimal, and never uses others that I think would be smarter.

I have even changed the pull settings, so it never pulls extra mobs. Otherwise the bot got completely overwhelmed.



I'm using default everything, I guess.



So, can I configure which spells it should use and when? Or do I need to install something extra, to optimize my grinding?





Issues with grindbot's combat (disc-priest)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire