dimanche 30 novembre 2014

Seeking experienced ProfessionBuddy/Quest profile makers for some training

Hi All



I'm looking for Experienced ProfessionBuddy/Quest profile maker(s) for some training

Basically i wanna contribute more to the HB scene, and would like to be able to make some more advance profiles then just the normal hotspot grinding profiles (that i just keep for my self and friends).

I'm a very quick learner, and have a bit of knowledge into coding/scripting.

I'm looking to learning the basic's of PB/Questing and getting started, and ofc for some people that i can grab a quick chat with on skype, if i'm lost at something and need help, and vice versa.



Hope there is some guys out there wanting to help out a fellow Profile Maker.



you can catch me on skype:

NameMe1337





Seeking experienced ProfessionBuddy/Quest profile makers for some training

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire