dimanche 30 novembre 2014

[H] Bloodmaul Stronghold Skinning and Boar Meat

The Horde needs some love so I put this together. The ally vendor is a lot further away for this spot so I don't enjoy it. You'll want to be alone with 700 skinning because the spawn rate is low. I'm using "Always Pull More" in Class options to get a big pull going. The combat routine is important depending on your class in order to loot everything and aggro properly. Also disable mounting or you might cruise around too fast in this little area.







I pickup over 200 hides and a lot of boar meat per hour. I wouldn't AFK right away because it's such a small spot you can clear it too quickly. It's good to play around with the avoidmobs list depending on your class and to add randomness.



You'll get some 665 BoE too good luck!

[H] Bloodmaul Stronghold Skinning + Boar Meat.xml







14oze7CRstKrJfJksC3GPN4oyVPkjouX4c - Donate a beer if you enjoy my profile:cool:






[H] Bloodmaul Stronghold Skinning and Boar Meat

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire