dimanche 30 novembre 2014

Suggestions and Advice on How to Bot Multiple Accounts?

Hello BuddyForum,



I've looked for a while and I still can't find any concrete advice as to what I should do when botting multiple WoW accounts. Basically, I have my main account (hasn't botted in a very long time -- don't plan on botting on it anymore), 4 Battlechest accounts that will be purchased tomorrow, and plenty of guilds filled with random players.



I really want to know how to set up these botting accounts. Any suggestions/experience/advice would be truly appreciated, and if you could answer the following questions in your response, that would be great:

1. Do I set up the accounts under the same Battle.net account?

2. Do I bot them all on the same computer (which is also the same computer used to play my main account)?

3. Do I use a VPN (currently subscribed to a private VPN program -- so the locations/IPs probably wouldn't be as common as other VPN programs) while botting on the 4 accounts and avoid using a VPN when playing on my main account?

4. Should gold be transferred through small deposits into a bank of a guild filled with random players, or with another method?



I know any responses will also help other botters who are interested in botting on multiple accounts.



Thanks,

Djdog123





Suggestions and Advice on How to Bot Multiple Accounts?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire