samedi 29 novembre 2014

Honorbuddy launch issue

Hi,



I've been having a strange issue when I try to start Honorbuddy manually (i.e. without using the Honorbuddy Launcher).



I launch WoW in 32 normally, and then I try to launch Honorbuddy but it stays stuck immediately after login. On the logs it gives out an exception, but I cannot for the life of me, understand why this started out of the blue.



From the launcher everything works great, the problem is that if for some reason, say, to install a new botbase or combat routine, or simply to change character I need to restart Honorbuddy after WoW is already up, I cannot, it does the same every time.



Log: 4676 2014-11-29 10.14.txt



Thank you in advance


Attached Files







Honorbuddy launch issue

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire