samedi 29 novembre 2014

gather buddy issue

well basically since WOD has been released I've been having consistency issue's with either the profiles or honorbuddy I don't know which but basically I cant leave my bot alone while farming ore and herbs as he either gets stuck at a node that's in front of him doesn't blacklist it or anything just seems to get stuck.



another issue he's just running past nodes which I can even see on my map so its not efficient he's



all I want is like in Pandaria to run the profile come back in the even and bingo got like 1k ore's and such rather than at the minute where I come back and the bots have usually crashed some time in the morning and gathered nothing



are these profile issues on some settings that I need to sort out?



8756 2014-11-29 18.52.txt


Attached Files







gather buddy issue

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire