vendredi 30 janvier 2015

[Crafting] Water-Hardened Hippogryph Strap

Hello everyone,



I have created a profile for crafting these up. I have not been able to test it to extensively yet and its still in its premature stage but I thought I would share it anyway. Please understand that this profile again has not been fully tested so use it at your own risk.



Required CP - 345 + 43 (HQ Bouillabaisse)

Required Craftsmanship - 437

Required Control - 393



Yes the numbers are really high for a 3 star craft if I can make it better I will later.



Cross Class Skills:

Comfort Zone

Tricks of the Trade

Piece by Piece

Ingenuity

Steady Hand II

Rapid Synthesis

Hasty Touch

Careful Synthesis II

Byregots Blessing

Reclaim



Finally I want to rehash this profile is still in testing! Enjoy and good luck :)


Attached Files







[Crafting] Water-Hardened Hippogryph Strap

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire