vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Is there anyway to hide that you're playing on D3?

So obviously we're all botters, either on main or pure bot accounts.

With the people on main accounts, We most likely have friends on our battle.net account, you can see where i'm going with this.

If friends see you online 18h+ a day on diablo, Doing the same thing all day on diablo, They'll get suspicious. I really don't want people on my FL to know I bot, Not many people do.

Is there any way to hide that you're playing on diablo or instead only show i'm on diablo and not in a rift/town? even if it shows I have WoW open instead or anything? I know you can't disable Battle.net, I don't want to delete all friends off my account..

Any solutions would be greatly appreciated!





Is there anyway to hide that you're playing on D3?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire