samedi 31 janvier 2015

Got banned from Hearthstone 3/4 times.

Hey guys i'm here to share some of my experience for all you guys who wanted to know the ban rate for hearthbuddy. Currently i have had 3 of my accounts permanent banned and 1 still going strong. My first account was botting with the auto concede on at rank 20 for about 3-4 hours a day. after 7-8 days it had been banned (which to me makes a lot of sense, since most people at blizzard would try out bots and see how they act to catch other botters). My 2nd account i tried without auto concede and botted for 3-4 hours a day got banned after 15 days. My 3rd account i wanted to test on arena and so i just let it run around 3-6 hours a day, this account lasted 19 days and got banned (not including the time i spent collecting gold for runs). My 4th account is still going strong for about 9 days now.

30 min - 1/2 hours. In my opinion there is only 2 ways blizzard can find out your botting, which are how long you play a day and the pattern of how the bot attack which is like every 1.2 secs.





Got banned from Hearthstone 3/4 times.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire