samedi 31 janvier 2015

WTB: Help in setting up a bot for AH and analyzing market.

Hello.



This topic is a bit different from all the other ones out there, where people ask for help to make tons of gold.



I am looking for someone, that is willing to teach me how to make some gold, mainly using the AH, or farming simple reagents, then flipping them into profit - based on my servers market.

I've been into botting for the last 2 years, but with the new expansion here, I am having an extreme hard time making any gold at all.



Therefor I am looking for someone that can help me with analyzing my servers market, setup the bot to make a profit of it.



I know this will most likely attend alot of haters, alot of people saying "use the search function", "try figure out stuff on your own". I HAVE tried. I've read the forums thin, tried to come up with different ways to make profit - but nothing seems to work.





So - if you are skilled at this, and are willing to help me out setting it up, i'll be willing to pay for your expertise.



Send me a PM if you're up for the job.



Kind regards!,

Zaicoo





WTB: Help in setting up a bot for AH and analyzing market.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire