samedi 31 janvier 2015

keep getting banned for goldselling

Hello



i am a big boter with a big botfarm.



i lost 70 accounts like 1 week ago after traded the gold over ah (with 10k and 20k auctions)



Then i created new accounts leveled them up and 6-7 hrs after the first trade over guildbank (about 100k on each account-->5 accounts so 500k overall) i got banned on them again.



So i want to ask you for your experience how to portect my farmaccounts and loose my bankaccounts instead of the farm one (they cost like 1,5 eur for me so this would not be a big loose)



what i have already tryed:

deposit to guildbank and giving the lead to the buyer

buying over ah with my farmaccount

buying over ah with my bankaccount(he got the gold from the guild with my farmaccounts)



i hope someone can help me :/ it really piss me off since i need to level every time. i think i am at 100-120 accounts in last 7 days



Greetings





keep getting banned for goldselling

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire