samedi 31 janvier 2015

Demonbuddy constantly crashing

Hey guys,



I've been using DB off and on for a few months, most recently it seems to crash over and over,

I have attempted the following, and things will go smooth for a few hours then completely bust again.



-Restarting PC (doesn't work)

-Clearing d3 MPQ cache (works for a bit)

-Clean install of d3 (works for a bit)

-Clean install of demonbuddy

-Tried older versions of demonbuddy

-Tried different profiles

-Tried updating my graphics drivers

-tried setting my graphics for d3 to lowest possible

-ran both programs with admin

-tried yelling at my pc





I would really love to get a full key, but can't when the program is not working to my liking, Honorbuddy never has issues.





I have attached a log, any suggestions would be beyond wonderful :)


Attached Files







Demonbuddy constantly crashing

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire