mardi 30 septembre 2014

[PAID] Envenom - A Rogues Creed (Assassination)

Frequently Asked Question





Where Do I Get Your Routine?





I have trouble with the Buddy Store! Help?



  • Here is a Video guide [ here ] , as well as a detailed written guide [ here ]




How To Attach A Log File?



  • ​​ You can find a full written guide [ here ]




I Need Some Extended Help Regarding HonorBuddy!



  • You can find more help for HonorBuddy at the [ Helpdesk ]




How Do I Report A Bug Or Misconception?



Simple, follow these guidelines



Code:



What time did the bug occur?

Are you sure it is a bug in my routine?

Where is your toon now?

Descripe the bug! Please go into details!



Every bug report without these steps above and a log file, will be ignored! Period.



Can I Contact You Personally?



  • No, not unless you have an interesting bug or something to say.




How long do you support this routine?



  • I HAVE to support this routine at least 18 months when released or up until a new expansion arrives. I signed an agreement with Bossland GmbH for that matter!




How long does it take for an updated version to be released?



  • An updated version has to be approved by the Bossland GmbH. It can take up to 3 business days for a new version to be approved. I have no influence on that matter.







[PAID] Envenom - A Rogues Creed (Assassination)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire