jeudi 27 novembre 2014

[N][Grind] Sabermaw Epic/cloth farming

Hi Guys!



due to the iron guard /nagrand prowler spots beeing crowded on my server I thought i'd make an alternative profile for a new spot for epic boe grinding.



The mobs which this profile kills are:



Sabermaw Mauler:

Sabermaw Mauler - NPC - World of Warcraft



(Offhand + Ring)



Sabermaw Scarfang

Sabermaw Scarfang - NPC - World of Warcraft



(Caster cloak + Agi cloak + Agi helmet)




Besides the chance of an epic/blues/greens, the mobs drop a massive amount of fur and some gold



Location:







Haven't added a mailbox yet, if requested I could add one



This is one of my first profiles, if you have tipps of some kind, please let me know! Besides that, if you have improvement tipps for hot/blackspots, let me know aswell so I can make the profile more efficient!



Tested on a 635 frost mage, I didnt have any trouble at all. Decent kph. Could be a very good profile less geared tunes.



Happy botting!






[N][Grind] Sabermaw Epic/cloth farming

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire