mercredi 26 novembre 2014

Problem with dungeonbuddy

hello,



I have a problem with honorbuddy and more precisely with dungeonbuddy.



My char clean well the dungeon and once finished, it goes to reinitialise the instance.



Then he comes back in and then my WoW Client closes for no reason. I have this problem only when i'm using the dungeonbuddy. When i use questing or other bot, everything works perfectly.



Sometimes he can make 4 runs without closing WoW then after that crash again.



I feel that it is always after it sold my items and returned again in the dungeon.



And also another question, is it possible that the char enters the dungeon without using mount? It is just outside the entrance and each time it uses a flying mount to get when he could walk in.



3412 2014-11-26 02.01.txt.zip


Attached Files







Problem with dungeonbuddy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire