mardi 25 novembre 2014

WoW Crashes on Alt-Tab with HB Running

16636 2014-11-26 01.49.txt

Hello, so my issue here is when I'm using HonorBuddy and I alt-tab out of World of Warcraft, it crashes WoW entirely. I've looked at a few other posts and I've tried those fixes with no luck. It doesn't matter if I'm using BGBuddy, or Enyo botbase for my PvE, or GB2 and it crashes on the same issue, alt-tabbing to Firefox, Skype, or any other window really, no specific window makes it crash or not crash. I've used HB for a long time now with no issue like this one, been using it since Cata and has worked wonders for me. Now that WoD has came along I constantly crash when I try to do other things when playing WoW and that's really inconvenient. I want to find out if there's any fix that I haven't tried yet or if HB is in the works with a patch to fix myself and other people having this exact same crashing issue. Thank you.



Methods I've used so far:



1) look in the root of your honorbuddy folder, and see if SpecialEditionRuntime.dll is there, if it is please remove it, then give your pc a restart. to see if that helps.



2) Go to Programs and Features, in your windows Control panel.

on the left hand side click on "View instaleld updates:

Look For

KB3002869 & KB3000850

if you find them then uninstall them, then restart your machine.



3) Make WoW windowed mode (non window mode borderless)


Attached Files







WoW Crashes on Alt-Tab with HB Running

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire