lundi 5 janvier 2015

[Botbase] GarrisonMaster

What

This is a FREE continuation of the GarrisonBuddy / GarrisonButler botbase created by Deams



Where do I download?

SVN Download



Suggestions / Bug Reports

Check the known bugs and suggested features HERE and Vote for your favorite ones



Features


  • Navigation support for all garrisons level 2 and 3

  • Harvest ore in all mine levels

  • Harvest mine cart

  • Use coffee and mining pick if available

    Delete coffee and mining pick if too many in bags

  • Harvest herbs in all garden levels

  • Collect all completed work orders

  • Start work orders except trading post until options to choose reagents is added

  • Activation of buildings if finished for all supported Garrisons.

  • Garrison cache pickup included for all supported Garrisons.

  • Complete missions for which follower level is >= mission level and all abilities countered

  • Officially compatible with AutoAngler and GatherBuddy in Mixed Mode without any configurations! Others should work.

  • Can skip to next profile once done while using HBRelog

    Unstuck routine from the base bots integrated, in case your toon decide to be lazy.

  • Do your profession Dailies , you can deactivate one in settings

  • Salvage crates you got from missions!






How can I support you?





How can I contribute to the code?

Send me a PM if you have coding skills and want to officially help maintain the code. I'd prefer multiple people developing for us to get a really solid botbase. I'm doing this in my free time right now and I think a lot more would come out of it with a open source approach.



HBRelog Tutorial

Guide



Special Thanks


  • Deams for writing the original code with GarrisonButler

  • The entire Honorbuddy team for a great product

  • Kick for helping me get all my chars leveled up expansion after expansion

  • Alisha for writing GarrisonBoss







[Botbase] GarrisonMaster

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire