vendredi 31 octobre 2014

Botting on secound accout /w same comuper as main account

I hope someone can awser some questions for me.



Im thinking of activate my second wow accont. I will only bot on that second account, but, i will run the bot accont and the main accont on same computer at the same time.

Here's some questions.

Will my main accont be at risk if i bot on a secound acc? Still on same computer and at the same time.

Im guessing that transer the winnings from my bot account to my main account will put the main account at risk.

How can i transfer the winnings without puting the main account at risk?

Anyone know a good way to "wash" the money and other stuff?



I havent found awnsers to this. I have probably just miss'd it somewhere. If so. Please refer me to thos awser, or just awnser it again.

I would like as much info as possible on this topics.



Thanks for all the help!





Botting on secound accout /w same comuper as main account

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire