vendredi 31 octobre 2014

Multiple gameclients support

I just bought two 3 days keys (trial) and implemented both keys after launching Updater.exe.



The first start goes smoothly without any problems.

The second start sends me to http://ift.tt/1pPJjRf instead of starting the game software a second time.



Any advices?



That's how I did this:

1. Start Updater.exe

2. Insert both keys (seperated with a Enter key)

3. Tick remember and click button "Enter"

4. Open Account manager (Tab "Menu" -> Account manager)

- I'm having two accounts listed there; everything is filled correctly; description empty

5. I mark the first account and hit the green arrow (wait until i'm in character select; works perfect)

6. I mark the second account and hit the green arrow (sends me to http://ift.tt/1pPJjRf)



Tested in both 1024x768 (Windowed) and 1920x1080 (Fullscreen).



Would be happy for help, thanks in advance.



Happy Halloween, Kyun





Multiple gameclients support

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire