vendredi 31 octobre 2014

need help

I am a new user of HB, now I have some problem for using the Black Temple - Weekly Farm.



http://ift.tt/10EqOL8



If I try to load the file, system always tell me:



[Compiler Error]: c:\Users\Ingo\Documents\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Development\BallisticVehicle.cs(778,23) : error CS0534: 'Honorbuddy.QuestBehaviors.BallisticVehicle.Ballis ticVehicle.QuestGoalType' does not implement inherited abstract member 'Honorbuddy.QuestBehaviorCore.XmlElements.QuestBeh aviorXmlBase.ToXml(string)'

Warning: XML Error: Could not parse 'If' body node! - On line 52

Changing current profile to [QO-N][90-Flying]_botanist_black_temple



I'd saved files already to /misc



Thank you very much for you help.



Ingo





need help

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire