vendredi 31 octobre 2014

Can support answer my Email ?! i sent 13 mail with no answer ?

dear support



i paid 59.98 euro + 24.98 euro = 84.96 euro .. and the problem was i paid 7 euro for plugins on buddy store and by mistake i don't know the payments was for this plugins and i cancel the claim from Paypal and i send to them to return the money back to u guys and they cancel it now wat i need to do i need to pay for it back but the problem is now i can even buy anything from buddy store because my key is banned so i sent many emails and i think the support think they payment was for the key but its not for the key it was for a plugin so plz i keep email you and lock at my case and answer my emails i was sending almost alot of emails to let u guy know wat was my problem



and the problem also i buy from Buddy Store like the warlock Demonic Premium - An Advanced Warlock Routine [PvE & PvP] also i can get it to my other key because its

banned ?!!



sorry my English is so bad i know its hard to understand me but thanx for u reading my email and try to understand me thanx alot



been watting now for 10 days with no help only guy help me he said email support@thebuddyforum.com and i did every time they close it :-



Your request (######) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff. and then after 1 days



We'd love to hear what you think of our customer service. Please take a moment to answer one simple question by clicking either link below:



How would you rate the support you received?

Good, I'm satisfied



Bad, I'm unsatisfied



yours



Note:- plz i need answer from a guy who can solve this problem if u dont have any power to solved plz dont replay thanx with respect





Can support answer my Email ?! i sent 13 mail with no answer ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire