vendredi 31 octobre 2014

Dungeonbuddy keeps disconecting me.

It keeps saying this: "Leaving group. Reason: Followers are not in group." My mate is in the group! :-) And he is set to follow and set me as leader.



I am the party leader, i want to go retri pala but because i am afraid of messing it up i am going as tank! I have set leader name (none) Party member names (my friend's name) party mode (Leader) He got Leader name (My name) Party member names (none) party mode (follower)

What can the issue got, i got the excact same problem as the guy wrote in the topic! Happened 4-5 times now with 30 minutes cooldown for dungeons.. Since we are reffered friends we play dungeons to gain levels fast.. So please someone help me! :D

_ Sorry for horrible english :-)





Dungeonbuddy keeps disconecting me.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire