mercredi 29 octobre 2014

Combat routines doesn't work with my shaman but works with other classes

Hi again, i already posted about this problem : honorb...b-updates.html

I hoped the new HB update would resolve this but i still have the same problem : I tried with 2 botbases (enyo and lazyraider) and 2 combat routines (singular and yourraidbuddyV2) so the problem lies in HB core imo :



When i log my enhancement shaman and start HB the combat routine works, as soon as i teleport to another zone (and you read "Not in Game" on HB window) then the combat routine stops working, the shaman just stands there and does nothing, HB window is still there like everything is fine...

I have to quit the game (shutdown WoW) restart it, and restart HB in order for it to work again till i teleport again...



But with my other chars i don't have this problem, everything works fine, could it be because my shaman's name is the only char who has special Alt characters in his name ? could it be that ?



I've tried everything to get it to work, i've done several clean (deleted all caches) installs (with installer / with .zip file), uninstalled and reinstalled microsoft.net 4 and visual c++ like it's suggested here : http://ift.tt/1zgWog9

I've switched to DX9, no addons, with and without vsync, i think i tried everything but it won't work for my shaman.

Please help me to find what's going on cause it's my main character, thank you.



Last log (Enyo, singular) : 5040 2014-10-30 00.41.txt


Attached Files







Combat routines doesn't work with my shaman but works with other classes

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire