vendredi 31 octobre 2014

31 Oct 14 - 5 "accounts" banned

Just went and picked my kids up from school and came back home to:



"This account was closed because one or more characters were identified exchanging, or contributing to the exchange of, in-game property (items or gold) for "real-world" currency. This exchange process negatively impacts the World of Warcraft game environment by detracting from the value of the in-game economy."



on five accounts all on the same b.net account.



1)Using Honorbuddy



2)version 753



3) Was running unsupervised when ban occured



4) DungeonBuddy (random), with the five always partied together.



5) Default CR



6) No plugins



7) 4-8hr a day, 5 days of seven with breaks during "normal" peoples playtime



8) 60-80% supervised



9) one account might have put 2-4 stacks of something up on AH, two accounts purchased mats for professions



10) no other bots or mods



11) This account did not sell any gold nor did it send gold or mats to players other than themselves, they did deposit to a guild bank and withdraw but not that anyone else in the guild could use (ie. no "exchange of goods" other that between the banned accounts)



12)US servers



13) Paid accounts



Extra details:

All in all these did not make enough gold to flag that way so my guess would be that they actually got each other flagged for investigation by transferring lots of items through the guild bank legitimately (eg. blacksmith items to enchanter etc.)



Maybe in future for my next test I will record all my afk stuff so I can see if anything happens before the ban (ie. gm chat, moving to other locs etc.).



Before anyone starts on the "you should have" comments don't bother I am posting what happened because it did not because I'm surprised that it happened. If anyone wants any further details on what I was up to or anything else post away and I will let you know what I can.





31 Oct 14 - 5 "accounts" banned

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire