jeudi 30 octobre 2014

How Do i run custom routines?

Sorry, I am new. I am little overwhelmed and confused, but after reading for a bit I found a custom routine that I wanted to try from the routines folder. I downloaded it and put it in the routines folder like it said, and when it loads I get this error.



error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Behaviors' does not exist in the namespace 'Loki.Bot.Logic' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'InventoryItem' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)



and like 100 more like it.





I take it I am missing something, but I dont know what.



Also I read that you can edit the exile.cs routine but I don't have one of those and can't seem to find anywhere that I can download it.



Am I just missing a CR that I need to get these working?





How Do i run custom routines?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire