mercredi 29 octobre 2014

Cannot Register on BuddyAuth website

I've tried mailing Support@thebuddyforums.com and the 'contact us' form on http://ift.tt/1vhTnFT



This has been an on going issue for almost 2 years and I've yet to receive a response. I have never really cared until I returned for WoD and saw that the majority or profiles HAVE to come from the buddystore. I cannot download from the store because I cannot register on buddyauth.com with the email I purchased my keys with. This is a huge inconvenience now that everything is on the store.buddyauth.com and rather lame that even after 2 recent attempts to get this resolved, I still hear nothing.



When I attempt to Register, BuddyAuth.com says:

"There is already an account registered with this email please choose a different one.



When I attempt to Reset Password, BuddyAuth.com says:

"Please correct the errors and try again.

No user exists with the specified email address."





Cannot Register on BuddyAuth website

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire