jeudi 30 octobre 2014

My HB closes when it conects

I cannot keep running my HB and I don't know why.



I open it, put the license key, it opens and after two seconds appear the HB window and it closes without put anything. It keep a process running, and when I tried to open for a second time, it opens but put this:



Max Sessions

Will try to login again in 30 seconds.



I killed the process, try to run HB and it closes instantly.



I have tried to reinstall it, restart the computer and a lot of thing, but the result is the same, and I don't know by why.



Any suggestion?



For more information, I have the last version, didn't touch the install folder (I save the profiles on other folder), I run the wow on 32bits and i tried to run as administrator with the same result.



Yesterday it ran perfectly.





My HB closes when it conects

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire