mercredi 29 octobre 2014

Suggest me some useful profiles

Hi,

Before I start, I apology for my bad English.

It's been one month for executing this Demonbuddy program.

I am currently running 4 clients (Demonhunters) in normal rift by using rrrix's Simplefollow.relogger and Yar plugins. Also Armory plugin allows my clients to gamble legends as well.



Sometimes, I run key-farming profile with my 3 clients while my main account running greater rift. (I could not run 4 clients in Grift because too many stuck errors occured when they died in high level Grift.)



This is my setup for running 4 clients Demonbuddy.



I believe many of you guys have been running this program for more than one year, and I would like get some suggestion for upgrading my DB setup.



Please suggest me any other good profiles or plugins.

As well as good setup will be welcome.



Thanks.





Suggest me some useful profiles

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire